Monday, June 20, 2011

First Lancome Experience

The Lancome Primoridiale skin recharge moisturizer promises smooth skin, renews skin vitality and restores its youthful look. I have to say I give this moisturizer 5 stars. My skin was in bad shape before using it and it has actually made me look more awake. I have always known the sun is extremely damaging to the skin, in fact, it can even damage your vision. A little off topic but anyways, Primordiale moisturizer is a great moisturizer that I think I will repurchase when the time comes around. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and my skin is so smooth and it just looks more rested. I really like that it contains SPF 15 but I dont think it fully protects me from the sun. The ideal SPF is 50, anything higher will not protect you better than a 50. The SPF on this moisturizer is still greatly appreciated, but just make sure you add something higher on top. One thing I will point out is that since I have past acne scars due to birth control ( separate topic I will talk about on a different post) I have been considering using a whitening/brightening line. My experience with Lancome is fairly new but as of now I am not 100% satisfied. 

My disappointment has been with the Genefique night creme. The smell is good, the texture is gel like I would say, the packaging is beautiful, but I seriously feel like I need more moisture after I put on this moisturizer at night. I have to say my skin is combination/oily and for some reason this night cream feels light. I actually hate this moisturizer. Im still currently using it and still havent seen anything improvement. The night cream only makes you look rested and for $90 something dollars I dont think the results are worth it. I don't just want to achieve a rested look, I want everything they promise wrinkle reduction, etc... because again it is $90 something bucks. Last thing I want everyone to know is the creme to oil cleanser for all types from Lancome is so bad it made my skin red. Seriously, this cleanser was so bad I had to throw it away. I couldn't exchange it because I lost the receipt. So, you guys have been warned! Genefique and Lancome creme to oil cleanser suck really bad!!! Dior here I come!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment