Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Ever BB cream

Oh no I didn't!, well yes I did! I finally purchased a bb cream. For months I have been pondering on whether or not to buy a bb cream. BB creams tend to be too white and would not work on my type of skin tone. Lioele, a Korean cosmetics company has come up with a BB cream that transforms to your skin color upon contact. Similar to what Almay's smart shade foundation does when it comes to contact with your skin. When I purchased this BB cream I put a small amount as you can see, lol. At first I didn't really like the color because it looked ashy but I've worn it for a week now and I freaking love it. The coverage is perfect, better than using a tinted moisturizer. All I use is the Lioele pore balm before putting the BB cream, then I put the BB cream on and then I just powder some MAC Sheer pressed powder in NC40. I do not need concealer or anything else, this stuff is AMAZING!! My previous review was just like an initial review and I wasn't really justifying the product right. I have acne scars like crazy, this BB cream makes them look less red and I actually feel pretty without wearing a pound of makeup. The smell is wonderful and the packaging is so cute. I only think it looks bigger on the website but when I got it I saw how tiny it was. Anyways, the product is amazing, wonderful and I see myself purchasing more of this in the future. If you have any questions just ask me, or help me improve my post!







Review:
Packaging 5/5
Texture    5/5
Smell        5/5
Color        2/5
Coverage  4/5

Thank you all!!

A pic of muah with my BB cream on... not bad right?


 


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that BB cream! It didn't seem like you used a lot but it seems like it blends so easily (3rd & 4th picture). But how's the coverage on it? The bb creams I've tried are really good for evening out skin tone, but not too heavy on coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does blend easily! I love the smell and so far Ive used it twice and it feels like I am wearing nothing. I like it a lot. The coverage is ok and I am only saying that because I have so many acne scars that I dont really saw them fully covered. I did use more than I used to take these pictures. 100 percent agree with you it does even out my skin. I am interested in using the Missha red BB cream forgot what its called. For now though this is working better than wearing nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete